Can you keep up with TSC Pace?
Pace is a revolutionary portable ACFM® instrument developed with the operator in mind through extensive field testing. It is extremely rugged, user-friendly, and ergonomic to deliver excellent data integrity for maximum confidence.
Over the last 30 years ACFM technology has played a major role in ensuring the safety and integrity of critical infrastructures worldwide. With its proven track record in the energy, transportation, and defense sectors, ACFM continues to gain recognition in the field of advanced NDT as the most accurate solution for surface crack detection.
As new industrial sectors have discovered the time and cost-saving benefits of using ACFM, the demand for a more flexible and lightweight instrument has increased. Responding to this through user consultation and field testing, we are proud to release a revolutionary new portable ACFM instrument: Pace.
Developed through operator focus and field testing, Pace embodies robust, user-centric, ergonomic features with a high-contrast toughened screen, long battery life, and supported by a new generation of software. Ensuring high levels of data integrity and assurance, Pace sets new standards for the non-destructive testing surface-breaking crack detection.
The functional design approach continues in the innovative probe range Sensu™, which partners with Pace. These pencil-style ACFM probes, with a straight nose and right-angle nose, are designed to perform easy, continuous scanning while being able to gain access to challenging tight angle inspection areas. As intelligent probes, the Sensu range storesconfiguration information and provides instant feedback of the scan status during use.
- Reliable, repeatable crack detection with ACFM
- Accurate defect length and depth sizing.
- Inspection through coatings—no cleaning required
- No in-situ calibration necessary
- Integrated, portable, rated to IP65
- 17.8 cm (7 in), strengthened, high-brightness LCD
- Built-in 5 MP camera for on-site images
- Long battery life (8+ hours, typical) with desktop and in-vehicle charger
- Four secure corner harness points (IRATA compliant)
- Can easily be operated wearing gloves
- Capable of one-hand operation (left or right)
Dimensions (W × D × H)
295 × 75 × 198 mm (11.6 × 3.0 × 7.8 in)
2.5 kg (5.5 lb)
Operating temperature range
- 17.8 cm (7 in)
- Optically bonded LCD
- Chemically strengthened glass cover
- External display
8 hours (typical)
- 3.5 h charge (from depleted)
- 14.4 V
- 98 Wh
- Desktop and in-vehicle chargers
- Internal 32 GB
- External USB MSD
Probe cable length
1.5 metres (4.9 feet) standard. 5, 10 and 15 metre options available
4 (one at each corner)
- Straight nose
- Right-angle nose
- 5 kHz
- Hot swappable
Rugged, wheeled PELI™ case (W × D × H) 355×228×558 mm (14×9×22 in)